Friday, March 27, 2015

By DIEzyne New Release Celebration!


It's finally here!  The second release from By DIEzyne Dies.  We are celebrating this weekend on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group and C.C. Designs Facebook Group.
We are kicking everything off with a really big blog hop!
We have the C.C. Designs DT here today to share their creativity with the new By DIEzyne Dies.
You can find By DIEzyne Dies by clicking HERE


In this fun card I used the NEW Rounded Brackets Stitched/Pierced Pattern, Half Brackets, Stitched Flags Two along with the Large Stitched/Pierced Rectangles.  To accompany the Stitched Flags Two I used the original Stitched Flags set...they nest together perfectly!
The image is new from C.C. Designs and it is called Elfie


Here is a another card I made.  I used:  Dotted Wings and Puffy Things, Large Rectangles Stitched/Pierced, Double Circles Stitched/Pierced, Stitched Flags, Stitched Flags TWO and Stitched Strips.


What is a blog hop without prizes?!?!
Of course we have prizes.  We are going to play a game.
WORD SCRAMBLE
Here is how you play:
1.  Visit each blog along the way.
2.  Leave a comment.
3.  Become a follower of each persons blog.
4.  Each person will have 1 or more letters posted.  Collect all those letters to unscramble the word.
HINT: The word is used in my blog post above
5.  The last person on the hop is Rhea, the creator of By DIEzyne Dies.  Leave your answer in a comment on her blog.  Make sure you also follow her blog.
To qualify all steps need to be followed.
Two lucky winners will receive 1 By DIEzyne Die Set and 1 stamp from C.C. Designs.

MY LETTER/S ARE - F F

Ok...so....that's the blog hop game.  But, there are more chances to win over the weekend on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends and C.C. Designs Fan Page - Facebook Groups.
Make sure to come join the party!
Passionate Paper Creations and Friends > Click HERE
C.C. Designs Fan Page > Click HERE
IT ALL STARTS NOW!
Special guest hopping with the team...
Your last stop on the Hop....This is where you leave your answer :)
Rhea > You are here


AVAILABLE AT:



24 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

I LOVE ALL your new dies, omgosh, they are different and wonderful! I love your projects for this hop, those butterflies are fabulous! I'm a new follower AND...the answer is...

DOTTED WINGS AND PUFFY THINGS

Karen Pimblett said...

Oh my Gosh!!
I love both of your cards for sure.. but I do have to say I think your butterfly one is stunning!!!
Love how you have used the dies!! Smiles.

I will be honest and say I was a little stumped until I saw your letters FF and suddenly I was scribbling like mad on my paper .. lol..
Yes...
Dotted Wings And Puffy Things..

An awesome name for the die set too..
Love that! Grins.

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Julie Ann said...

Oh muy gosh I love bith of your cards and these new dies are amazing. Can't wait till they are available. The answer is
dotted wings and puffy things

Irish Cherokee said...

Two beautifully designed cards Rhea. The color and image on the first is cute and fun. The second is outright gorgeous. - Jim

Shelly said...

Stunning!!!! Love the colours xx the answer is dotted things and puffy things

Kathy S said...

What a great site and I'm happy to become a new member.

I'll be different and say it's:

Puffy Wings and Dotted Things :)

Theresa Burnham said...

love your cards Rhea - need the dies!!

The answer is Dotted wings and puffy things

Thanks for a great hop x

barbara macaskill said...

Dotted Wings and Puffy Things
LOVELOVELOVE your butterfly card!! Absolutely stunning creation! TFS!

Shelley said...

LOVE your cards and this blog hop. However, you guys did your job far too well... my wishlist is huge lol. The butterflies are right up there along with the half brackets, stair die, flag dies, circles... okay... ALL. The letters spelled out Dotted Wings and Puffy Things :-)

barbara macaskill said...

Forgot to add that I am now following all of the blogs and am absolutely blown away at the magnificent creations showcasing these amazing dies! I actually had to go back to all of them so I could see them again! LOL I have added all of these dies to my MUST HAVE ASAP list and am sad that I can't grab them all up right now! I wonder if hubby would notice $300 missing from our accounts? LOL I do have it down to 8 that are tops on my list but want them all!
Between our 100 gallon fish tank blowing up last weekend and flooding the whole house, prescriptions, hubby getting a very bad health diagnosis and breaking my foot last week it is going to be quite a while before I can do any crafty purchases so for now I will have to be happy to see what others create with them.
Hoping to be the lucky winner so I can at least get one to appease my desires! LOL
Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!

Brandi R said...

Oh my!!! Rhea, you never cease to amaze!!! These are both STUNNING!!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up :-D LOVE these ♥♥

Follow via Blogger

Word Scramble: Dotted Wings and Puffy Things ♥

M DelValle said...

Okey dokey!! Way to scramble my brain!! lol

Scrambled word is: DOTTED WINGS AND PUFFY THINGS!

Thank you for the chance to win!! LOVED all the projects and was already subscribed to most of them. The ones I didn't not, I subscribed to!

Michele Cunningham said...

Rhea, your cards are amazing as usual and your Dies are awesome. I really love the butterflies

word scramble answer: Dotted wings and puffy things

Trina Flynn said...

Puffy Wings and Dotted Things :)
I had a blast doing the blog hop and seeing all the AMAZING creations by all the fabulous creators! I will be having so much fun returning to all the blogs to continue to see more beautiful and colorful creations. Thank you so much for making my evening a fun one! Have a fantastic weekend! ~Hugs, Trina Flynn

Good Luck to all :)

Stephanie Hester said...

Loving all of the new dies, and those existing, you are creating a fabulous line! This was a fun hop seeing all of the gorgeous creations.

The answer is Puffy Wings and Dotted Things.

Darcy Schroeder said...


Rhea, what a fun hop!!Great way to showcase all the new dies and now I am going to have go shopping!!! I love both of your cards. Your cards are always amazing.
Thanks for giving us the answer. I never would have put all those letters together and I was started to panic a little. LOL
My answer is Dotted Wings and Puffy Things
Thanks for a fun Saturday morning!
Hugs
Darcy

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Wow, this was a great bloghop, such gorgeous cards!!1
And you did a great job on those dies!1 I really need to buy them!!
Hugs, Sandra


(Dotted Wings and Puffy Things)

Candace Hugdahl said...

Hi Rhea! That was so much fun! My first blog hop ever! And what very talented ladies! WOW! I am now a follower of everyone & it was so much fun seeing all of the fabulous cards!

Word scramble - Dotted Wings and Puffy Things! LOVE it! Off to go practice coloring! 😊 Have an amazing day & rest of your weekend! Hugs to you!

Candy

Andrea Tully said...

Awesome Hop Rhea, thanks for letting me be a part of it xx

Naomi Sams said...

I love the colours used in both your cards =) and the little girl is absolutely gorgeous ♡
And the unscrambled words are 'Dotted wings and puffy things'
Thankyou for the opportunity =)

Veronica Bickley said...

I am a new follower, but have seen you work on passionate card creations group. I think your colouring is awesome,and would like to think i can be half as good as you if I get time to keep practising. Loved the hop the answer is Dotted Wings and Puffy Things

Angela said...

Wow your projects are sp wonderful and i must thank you for this perfect blog hop with soooooo many beautiful inspirations.♥ It was such a fun to see all the creations.♥
My answer is:
Dotted wings with puffy things
Many hugs
Angela

Bonnie said...

I love your cards as usual. Your coloring is superb. I was already following your blob, but secretly till now. The answer is: DOTTED WINGS AND PUFFY THINGS.

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun hop to show off so many ideas for these awesome dies! Love your fun cards with the awesome coloring and details! I am a long time follower of your blog and always a treat to see your pretty creations!
I collected the letters for:
Dotted Wings and Puffy Things

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...