Pricilla - Little Darlings Rubber Stamps


Meet Pricilla from the newest Saturated Canary Release from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  All five of the Girl Power Collection stamps can be found here.  Each one is Delish!


I have to admit, coloring the folds on this image was so much fun.  But, the way the artist drew it there are many ways to color them in.  It's a great stamp to practice your technique.
To help show off Pricilla Maja Papers were used with a little distressing of torn edges and inks.
The flowers are from LDRS Darling Square Die Set which you can find here.







Comments

monny2 said…
Wow Rhea!! Your colouring amazes me. Again this is stunning.
Do you have any online classes that I could purchase please as I live on the opposite side of the world. Would have loved to have attended your advertised classes. LOL

Hugs,
Monny x
(Sorry if I posted this twice)
marilynwillauer said…
What a beautiful project! I just love your coloring and how you present it on your postings.
Magda said…
Wonderful coloring Rhea!!!!
Anonymous said…
Marvelous, what a website it is! This weblog provides valuable facts
to us, keep it up.