Hello and welcome to the May Arts Ribbons "Unique Gift Wrap" blog hop! The Ribbonista's have put together some totally cool and creative ideas to wrap this years presents. Who says you need use paper to wrap!! Here is a gift card box covered entirely in ribbon. We all know how popular it is to give gift cards so why not give them in a unique and creative way.
Note: All Ribbons are attached with different widths of Scor-Tape
- Using Burlap Ribbon cover the lid top.
- Add the Snowflake Print Ribbon
- Add Red Twill Ribbon to sides of lid
- Add Twine to edge of lid.
- Add Red faux canvas ribbon to bottom of box.
- Make large loop flower with red string
- Add white tattered flower with button in middle
- Add sentiment
Are you ready to hop? Here is the line up: