My Favorite Things - I'm a guest


Imagine my excitement to be asked to be a guest blogger for My Favorite Things!  It's funny because I was "asked" if I would be interested....Ummmm...Let me think it over for about a half a second.  All they needed to say was, "you will be guest blogging for us on December 11th."  LOL.  

So here I am sharing my creativity with The "My Favorite Things" Family and Friends.  It was hard to choose which to do from the generous product sent so I did two projects.  I'm really moving into the CAS look and style of designing lately and I love it.  

I thought the "Nuts About You" was perfect since I'm a big fan of My Favorite Things.  The stamp set is full of super cute critters and sentiments!!


I created the background from the hearts of the set and colored the solid hearts and word nuts after stamping.  The center was die cut using the stax circles.  I think I will save this card and give it to my Hubby when he does something really sweet.  


 Next up I made a tag card using the pierced tag die set with Pure Innocence "Over Flowing Joy" with the matching Die.
I decided to make it into a birthday greeting vs. the holiday sentiment.  Think outside the package and get more from your stamps.

Thank you MFT for having me today and I hope to be asked again to guest blog real soon! MWAH!




Comments

Gramma said…
MFT is one of my favorite online shopping sites. I have a lot of their product. Your card and tag are both exceptional!
Hugz,
Gramma
Pam said…
Wow! Congrats on your guest post. Love your fab MFT cards. I love PI stamps.
nancy carroll said…
Congrats on your guest post, love all your inspiration.
Anonymous said…
Congratulation,for the post.This is a very costly present.I am so satisfied to get this
post article.I was anticipating get such a post which is exceptionally useful to us.
Keep it up. .I know something data, to know you can click here
car title loans richmond

title loans

Anonymous said…
Your mode of explaining all in this paragraph is in fact pleasant, every
one be able to easily know it, Thanks a lot.
Anonymous said…
At tһіs momеnt I aam ɡoing to doo mʏ breakfast, ⅼater than һaving my breakfast comіng again to read moгe news.
Anonymous said…
Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears aat work so I decided to
browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info yyou
present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm surprised at how quck your blog laded on my phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog!
Anonymous said…
Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to
our blogroll.
Anonymous said…
Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across
this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.