Damask Bats - Stampendous

Hey there,  Today I'm feeling a little batty with Stampendous.  Here is a new way cool background stamp by Stampendous.  The sentiment is also by Stampendous.
Want to know How I got this look??  
It was fast and easy! Using glossy paper, I simply airbrushed some C7 and C9 and YR09 and YR16 in diagonal lines.  Let it dry completely.  Stamp background with VersaMark, then emboss with chunky clear embossing powder by Stampendous.  Now for the really cool part. Spritz with Blending Solution and immediately hit with air.  Holy Crap!!!  The background fades but the embossed area is bold and oh so cool.  I heated the embossed area again...this will bring back the shine.
Now, go find those background stamps, get out your copic, embossing powder and air brush!  



Comments

This is so fantastic! I love it and it makes me wish I owned an air brush so I could try it myself. But I guess one can not have all the gadgets but even so I was very inspired. I might try this idea in a different way if I can figure it out.
This is amazing!!! LOVELOVELOVE the bats!!! TFS!
Viki Banaszak said…
I love this damask pattern. It looks amazing on this card.
Dee said…
Beautiful bats! Great technique for great card.!
Unknown said…
I love the results! How cool. I will have to try this idea! Thanks.
Stampendous said…
Amazing background! That technique creates a gorgeous effect. Thanks for sharing your fast and easy technique with us this week.