Yvonne - Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

Hello, today I wanted to share a little inspiration :)  Yvonne is from the Saturated Canary Collection at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  Isn't she just darling!  So much personality and detail as with all Saturated Canary images.

The new line of Maja Paper went beautifully don't you think?  It's Called, Coffee in the Arbor
You can find Yvonne here
Here is the Color Palette I used...Feel Free To Pin It :)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to join us on the Little Darlings Facebook Group we would love to have you share your colorings with us!!!  It's such a fun place to share and make new friends!





Comments

Elise S. said…
Very beautiful! I have that stamp, but mine didn't come out that pretty! You are so talented! Thank you for the inspiration
BethieJ said…
You coloring is AMAZING!! Found you via pinterest!! I will be back to visit often! :)
Have a GREAT day!
Love that stamp!! Where can I get it? Adorable!!