Welcome back! We're on Day 5 of our collaboration with the folks at Imagine Crafts! We're just super excited about these terrific inks and the Radiant Neon™ just have us feeling all summer time and happy! Combining them with Stampendous Images and terrific Fran•táge Color Fragments has made some super cheery, bright inspiration for you!! Plus you have a chance to WIN!
Once again, I kinda didn't follow the plan...I didn't play with Neon today. But I did play with StazOn, Memento Luxe and LOTS of mixed stamps by Stampendous! So what do you get when you take lots of mixed media stamps, glass glitter, color fragments, StazOn, ribbon, burlap and canvas?
Here is a hint...
It's been so long since I've created one of my altered cigar boxes! OMG, I miss designing these. Only one piece of paper was used in this project. The best way to tell you is a quick step out instructions. This is an easy project :)
All links for this project are listed below
- Stamp different pieces of burlap paper from DCWV with the following stamps and StazON Inks
- NKCRS03 Grunge stamp by Stampendous (dots) Stamp in StazOn Claret
- CRS7001 Cling Jumbo Brush Strokes by Stampendous (Big Circles) stamp in StazOn Blue Hawaii
- Attach these in the lining of the box
- this is done randomly on both sides of the ribbon
- this is done randomly and only on one side. The ribbon is transparent so ink will go through.
That's all there is to it :) Here are close ups of the ribbons.
If you missed the earlier posts this week, it's not too late to comment on those. You can find them here: MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY.
Check out this inspiration today - remember to leave a comment!
Here is who's hopping:
Rhea Weigand - hey that's me
***Blog Hop Hint - if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, "Sorry this page cannot be found," just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture, or the blog's name), and it will take you to that blog's most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.