Hello, Today I am sharing Stampendous - Hummingbird Feeder by House Mouse Designs®. As of right now I think this one has to be my most favorite House Mouse I've colored. But....I have the new images for the July Rlease I need to color up. I think I may just have a new favorite!!! OMG! Oh, wait....there is another really awesome one that will be posting soon to my blog. Maybe that one is my fav. Nope, it's this one :)
A little about the layout;
- The cheese cloth and the ribbon have both been air brushed to match the colors of the palette.
- Aged gold and shabby white embossing powders have been used to the backgrounds of all layers.
- All papers edges were inked with vintage photo distress ink.
- Pearls and pearl swirls were added for additional interest.
- Image is colored with Copic Markers
Here is the color palette