May Arts and Penny Black Blog Hop



What fun I had designing with May Arts Ribbon and Penny Black Stamps.  Of course I just love all my ribbon and I've always been a big fan of Penny Black Stamps.  The hardest part was picking the stamps to work with...I wanted all of them :)


I used May Arts 4" wired burlap ribbon for the background with Spellbinders Grateful Lattice on top.  I then colored and layered "Clearly In Love" with a sentiment from "Friendship".  Tied it together with sheer ribbon in a double bow.  

To give the bow its shape: (with sheer ribbon)
  1. Tie bow, in this case it was a double bow.
  2. use 4 clamps to twist and hold tails in spirals 
    1. heat with heat tool on low setting.  they will shrivel and curl and hold the shape.  Do not over heat or you will have holes and they will burn.
    2. with tweezers bend and shape the bow and gently heat.
Now you have to hop over to Lalo IK to see what she created!!!!
Also check out the Penny Black Stamps Blog



Here is the color palette I used....Feel free to Pin It :)





Comments