Inspirational Week Day 2 - Stampendous


I'm back today with Day 2 of Inspiration Week with Stampendous.
 All week over at the Stampendous Blog you can see all the different designs from this beautiful line.  



With this A2 card I wanted to create a clean and simple look.  I stamped and embossed with detailed white, R190 Baroque Cross on watercolor paper.  Using distress markers randomly color the background, then spritz with water.  Wipe the embossed areas with a tissue and let dry.  I actually used my heat tool to hurry up the drying process.  But be careful as you can mess up your embossing by doing this.

Stamp H302 Courage Quote was used with matching layers of card stock and dew drops for accents.





Comments

I wanted you to know that this is a beautiful card. I love the colorful background you created with that technique. Of course, I am one who loves lots of color for the most part and these colors work perfectly together.
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful colors on this pretty card!
Stampendous said…
Just gorgeous, Rhea! The colors are so vibrant and perfect for Spring! What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us this week.
Unknown said…
Lovely card and colors!