I enjoyed coloring her so much with the flow of her dress and the butterflies. I must admit I struggled with her hair a bit and the photograph made it look even worse...oh my! I did just a touch of airbrushing on the background and alcohol blending around the image and then textured with a rag.
Here is a front view....
First I started with my background after I was happy with the colors I used a piece of burlap and blending solution and laid it over the parts of the color I wanted to remove. This gave my texture.
For my colors I used....
Hair E59, E57, E35, E31
Skin - E50, 51, 53
Dress - BG11, 72, 75, 78 V99, 95, 93, 91
Yellows used Y15, y02, Y11
I will be back with Make "it" Crafty on February 8th for our next blog hop!!!! Can't tell you what we are doing yet so stayed tuned :)
Thanks for stopping by today! I would love to read your comments and would be tickled R81, 83 and 85 (my favorite pinks) if you became a follower of my blog!!!!! Hugs, Rhea