Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Trees and Leaves Bezel

Oh, it's been a few days since I've posted a bezel....I think I am having withdraws!  Just kidding :) 

The Stampendous design team is showing some fall goodies.  Well,  today I am taking a little tutorial break.  I'm not even sure I remember how to write a post without doing a tutorial anymore.  LOL

I tried something a little different here.  Fran loves coffee spritzing...so I added a little instant coffee.  The resin dissolved it just enough to give the background a nice vintage look.  I also added coarse ground pepper which is the little black specs :)  My friend Jennifer Dove and I had a blast experimenting with this...we also were laughing to the point of tears.  Don't even ask...bwaaahaaahaaa

That about wraps it up for today,







8 comments:

Alyce said...

oh wow rhea!!! this is just so amazing!! hahaha pepper???? interesting! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow! So very pretty Rhea! Thanks for the inspiration!

StampendousGraphics said...

This is so much more super fantastic in person than any photo could show. And all I will say is, "poor frank" and I will say no more! bwahaha Rhea, this is absolutely an amazing work of art.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this and ALL your bezels! Beautiful!

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful and love the glitter and fragments added.

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful and love the glitter and fragments added.

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful and love the glitter and fragments added.

Barb Turpin said...

Lovely! Awesome gears in the resin...instant coffee and black pepper, huh? Great results!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...