Misty Allure - Sweet Pea Image

Hello,
It's time for the Anything Goes With A Twist of Alcohol Marker Challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund!  Yes, it's anything goes and the twist of marker is optional.  We hope you use the twist to share your marker skills with us.  For the challenge rules and to enter your design hop on over to the challenge blog.


I enjoy just sitting and coloring with out making the final project into a card.  I've decided to start a little art journal book of my favorite colored images and journal notes about colors used with techniques etc. This will definitely go into my art journal.

Here are the products I used:




Comments

Penny said…
WOW! Rhea, she is utterly gorgeous! I love the image, fantastic coloring, and beautiful background & colors! Stunning! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Nancy said…
I am in awe of the magic you create with Copics. I am still very new to them. I tried Spectrum Noir merely because of cost, but just do not think they blend as well. This image is stunning. I found your site by your Copic coloring of the House Mouse Monica. May I ask what you mean by using Copics "tip to tip"? Thanks!
Rhea Weigand said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said…
This is beautiful. I like your idea of doing a little journal, too.
Heidi Brawley said…
OMG this is Beautiful!!!!!!!!
Delphine said…
Hi Rhea! This is Delphine from MiC ;)! Thank you very much for the lovely comment you left on my blog a few days ago! I love how you coloured your Sweet Pea image - totally my colours and you have done an amazing job! Absolutely gorgeous! BIG hugs Delphine xx