It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. We've made some exciting changes!! There are going to be 2 kinds of challenges now. "Anything Goes with a Twist of Alcohol Marker" and "Anything Goes with a Twist of Vintage" These two challenges will be rotated. So you can always be working on your masterpiece.
Challenge rules still apply, Stamps need to be available at 7 Kids College Fund. For Vintage the fun vintage trinkets if you use them need to be available at 7 Kids College Fund. You can still mix in some of your own fun stuff, but the main focal goodies are from the store. You can enter up to 3 times.
Let's kick off the new challenges with
"Anything Goes with a Twist of Alcohol Marker"
- Copic Colors used
- Skin: E50, 51, 53 and BV20 for drop shadows
- Hat: YR20, 21, 23
- Dress: R05, 17, 46 Dotted with Signo Gold Pen
- Gloves were glittered with Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Back ground was colored using a water brush filled with alcohol to watercolor (I will be giving you a tutorial on this in the near future)
- Hat and purse were textured with blending solution and a rag. (I will also be giving you a tutorial on this in the future as well.)