Doodle Dragon Studios Square Card Challenge


Doodle Dragon Studio Studios new challenge is a Square Card.  Whoo Hoo!!!  You can play along and do whatever you little heart desires...well, as long as it is square.  I love this image.  It reminds me of how I feel around 9:00 a.m. after I've had 3 cups of coffee.  You can add almost any sentiment to this crazed cat.  It's funny anyway you look at it.

You can play along and win an image of your choice from Dustin.  Check it out over at Doodle Dragon Studios and The Challenge Blog



I used lots of blending solution and my terry cloth rag to texture on this image and the background

the colors used were copics
E 59, 57, 37, 35 and 31 with Warm grays

I would love it if you would leave a little love and become a follower of my blog!!!!  I always follow eveyone back :)  Happy Coloring!  Rhea

Comments

Penny said…
Oh, Rhea, what a scream! I love the cat! OMGoodness, he's just too cute--and fab job of coloring him, too, with the added texture! Great design & embellies, and I love that fun sentiment! ;^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!
Teresa Kline said…
totally cute, your coloring is amazing!

enjoy *~*
Crea Astrid said…
What a beautiful card. Nice colouring.

Hugs, Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/
Leslie N. said…
I luv it! Thanks for sharing! :D