Mixed Media Canvas

Good Morning,  today I thought I would bring you something a little different.  I like to do that from time to time sharing an altered cigar box or a book.  Well, today it's a cavas. I always love to play with new things and try new techniques.  Spellbinder's new Media Mixage and Prima's Mixed Media Dolls were awesome for my canvas.

I really want to play with the new Dylusions Ink Sprays, but, I have all of these Distress Stains I need to use first.  So I put dusty concord, broken china and mustard seed in mini misters.   I use a stencil to get a background.  When everything is dry, emboss Penny Black daisy with white embossing powder.  Emboss a swirl here and there.  Add micro beads for the flower centers to give them some pop.
The really fun part is Ice Resin and Media Mixage bezels by Spellbinders.  Filling them with glass glitter, small cogs and mini stamped images was AWESOME!!!  Now, if I could just figure out how to take a good photo of the resin pieces :)

Thanks for stopping by today and please don't forget to leave a love note :)  - Rhea

Here is a shopping list for you:



Comments

Penny said…
Wowzers, Rhea! Another gorgeous mixed-media creation! Just love that bg you created! Love the gorgeous doll, the really cool bezels, and your fab design! :^)
Hugs, Penny