DDS CARD W FLOWERS



Who says monsters don't like to smell the flowers!  Dustin has another challenge starting over at Doodle Dragon Studios Blog.  With it being May we are all about Flowers.


I colored this not so scary dude with E31, E333, E37, E57 and E59.  Using a piece of terry cloth and blending solution for the texture. The image is Valentine Flower Monster.   The card was made from Spellbinders Flower Pot die Set.

So glad you stopped by today!  Don't forget to leave me a little love note and if you are not a follower....please follow me :)  I have lots of new stuff posting all the time with lots of tutorials :)  Happy Coloring!!!  Rhea

Comments

Unknown said…
This a adorable!!
CraftyGirl said…
So cute, love the texture on his body. Can't believe I was not a follower but i am now :-) !!!

Your DT Sis
CraftyGirl
LauraEva said…
That is so darn cute!!!!