Stampendous Tutorial - Glitter Flower Centers

Hello, Rhea here to bringing another quick and easy tip for Stampendous!  Use your 3D Glue Dots or regular Glue Dots to make glittery flower centers and embellishments.  This inspiration came from my "Bestie" Jennifer Dove who taught this card and oh so simple technique in a class.



The flower is Fresh Bloom.  You can find it at JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby  The sentiment is Beautiful Life.



Most use the 3D Glue Dots in a roll.  I prefer to use them in as individuals from Zots, Thermoweb.  For this flower center I used Teal Micro Glitter.


Pour out a little glitter and dab your glue dot.  I worked it around to really cover it.



For the smaller detailed dots I used the mini glue dots.




And there you have it!  Not only can you use them for flower centers but try using them for any type of embellishments.  Maybe instead of buttons.  Maybe do the mini's on a ribbon to make it a sparkly poka-dot.  You can even take thin double sided tape and make a glitter strip instead of ribbon.

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Hugs - Rhea

Comments

Penny said…
What a great idea, Rhea! Love how this turned out! Love the card with the bright colors, pretty papers & flower, and wonderful sentiment, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Jamie Martin said…
So pretty and colorful! And what a great idea with the glue dots, I'll have to try it :)
Unknown said…
I am now following you may thanks for visiting my blog. Your Blog is wonderful love your tutorials hugs Txx