Anything Goes Challenge at 7 Kids College Fund



Are you ready to play along with us?  Our challenge is...
Anything Goes!!!!

We are kicking off another fun filled Anything Goes Challenge!  We sure hope you play along, because you can win a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund store.  There are a few simple rules so be sure to visit the challenge blog to check them out.  

For today's inspiration I used a mix of products from Tim Holz, Spellbinders and Stampendous. Oh, and an old book I picked up from Goodwill.


After carving out the center of the book, breaking the binding and ripping out a bunch of pages it was time to start decorating.  I used and old Spellbinders metal embossing thingie as a stencil and airbrushed the pages on both sides.
I stamped and embossed in pirate gold the large stamp from Papillon CMS106 - Stampers Anonymous. But, I airbrushed the background of the paper first.  I actually airbrushed a large area of paper so I could use it several things.

I then used the Eiffel Towel die from Spellbinders from French Frills and layered it into the pages about half way.  

Adding Idea-oldy metal corer pieces made a huge difference to the overall piece.  I also really love the metal frame in the upper left hand corner.  Finally stamped and embossed with clear bark a butterfly from Stampednous Jumbo Butterflies....one of my all time favorites. 
For the left hand side I did leave it much more simple just adding another Stampendous butterfly and idea-ology corners as well as stamping the butterflies from the Stampers Anonymous stamp set.

The final touch of course was adding Stampendous fran-tage :) Amethyst, Powder Blue color fragments, fuchsia crushed glass glitter and shaved ice mica fragments and lets. not forget the gold halo glitter!!

It was fun to get back to doing an altered project and I hope you also enjoyed it.  I would love to read you comments.  I would also love to have you become a follower!!!  I will follow you back!!!  Hey, we can stalk each other :)  Have a wonderful day and happy crafting. -Rhea

Here is where you can find all the wonderful products.....




Comments

Penny said…
Gosh, Rhea, this is another wonderful creation! So well-thought out! Love the design, the various mediums that you used, and the fabulous embellishments! That Tower inside the cut-out area is my favorite part! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Shannon White said…
Wowzers Rhea!! This is Just Pure Gorgeousness!! LOVE this! 8-)

Hugs & Happy Weekend!
Shannon