Stampendous Tutorial For Hobby Lobby

Hello, Rhea here and this weeks tutorial is for Hobby Lobby.  Who doesn't like Hobby Lobby!  Seriously, where else can you get your favorite Stampendous stamp and a canister set for your kitchen.

I decided to keep todays card quick and simple and I even timed myself.  If you know me, you know quick and simple is NOT in my vocabulary.  This card took a little under 30 minutes!  Yeah, I finally made something in 30 minutes.

All products I used can be found at your local Hobby Lobby Store or on HobbyLobby.com.


The card size is A2.  I used black and red card stock from PaperStudio.  The card base is black card stock with red card stock cut 1/8" smaller.  Final card stock is once again black and cut 1/8" smaller than the red.  Each layered with Zots pop up dots.
Using Fresh Bloom First stamp the background of the black piece of card stock with Versa Mark and then emboss it with Detailed Silver Embossing Powder as shown above.
Next stamp and emboss with detailed black embossing powder your Fresh Bloom.  Make sure to stamp  and emboss on the smooth side of each of your card stocks so you get a nice finish.  

Time to finish up.  Put a large silver brad in the center of each silver flower and dot details with Silver Halo Glitter. 

For the Red Flower you will fussy cut this flower.  But a black brad in the center but still put the Silver Halo Glitter in the details.

Finally, using red tulle which can also be found at Hobby Lobby, wrap and tie a knot bow around the top layer of card stock.  Dot your glue here and there and sprinkle with Silver Halo Glitter. 

I hope you Enjoyed todays quick and easy card.  It would be beautiful as white on white or in any color combo.  I will see you next week!!!  Happy Crafting, Rhea

Don't forget to visit my Stampendous Blogstar Sisters.  
Each week they too are doing tutorials you must check out :)
and

Comments

Penny said…
What a stunning card, Rhea! OMGoodness! I heart it; I heart it a lot! Fabulous design, wonderful colors, love those flowers & embellies! This is the prettiest 30-minute card I have ever seen! :^)
Hugs, Penny
It's amazing what great effects you can achieve from plain cardstock! Gorgeous card Rhea and I can't believe it only took 30 mins! Hugs, Asia
Dianne said…
Stunning card Rhea,love the colors great design, thanks for sharing this inspiration, have a great day..