Happy Birthday Challenge


It's time for another challenge at

Are you ready to play along with us?  Our challenge is...
Happy Birthday

We are kicking off our new fun filled and easy challenge and we hope you play along!  You can win a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund store.

For this challenge we have Happy Birthday.  No matter how you design it, Happy Birthday is fun and easy.  



This card design was a lot of fun!  It is a floral stamp from the Penny Black Flowers Sweet Set.
I stamped the zinnia several times on a 5x5 piece of XPress It Copic Paper.  Next, using a water brush I filled it with blending solution.  With my chosen copic markers I put the colors on a piece of acetate...like a palate.  Dip the brush tip into the color and work into the image.  This gives a very light color, like a water color effect.  Loads of fun and very fast way to copic color!!!!  Once you get the hang of it...it's very easy.  Warning, it does take practice.  When I was done I simply cut the center squares out of the images and stacked with layers.

I hope you enjoyed today's design and found a little inspiration.  Happy coloring!  Hugs, Rhea

Now for your shopping list.
XPress It Copic Paper
Copic Markers
Blending Solution
Advanced Tape Glider
Mini Lilac Jewels

Comments

beautiful rhea! the matting is lovely and gorgeous colours :)
Unknown said…
Very pretty! Gorgeous layering and paper!
Hugz
Penny said…
OMGosh, Rhea, that is so stunning! Love those beautiful layers and colors! Love the design & that DP, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Dianne said…
Wow stunning card, you've inspired me to try making one. I did one kind like it but yours has lots more work, and the colors beautiful. We'll see how easy when I try LOL...