Botanical Blooms

Good Morning! Today I am bringing you Botanical Blooms by Stampendous.  Botanical Blooms is from their new release collection.  I have to say, this collection that's just been released is one of my favorites.  It's full of flowers, steampunk and vintage images which is right up my alley!!!


I have a complete step out on how to make this card in a new tab "Stampendous Tutorials".  They have asked me to do a weekly tutorial for them...how exciting is this!  So, I thought it would be easier to have the full collection in it's own dedicated page.  So jump over to Stampendous Tutorials tab at the top of the page to learn all the details :)  I also have all the links for your shopping list too.

See you next week with another Stampednous Tutorial!!!

Thanks for visiting and I would love to read you comments!  I would also love to have you become a follower of my blog!  Happy designing :)  Rhea


Comments

Dianne said…
Rhea this card is stunning, I love all of it, thanks for sharing...
I absolutely love your card Rhea! The embossed & glittered tiles look stunning and the colouring is so beautiful. Great bright spring colours - woooow!