HAPPY ROMANTIC HOLIDAYS!
Good Morning, I thought I would bring the romance of Paris to our holiday season with lots of stamping, texture and a touch of vintage.
- First stamp the Music Notes in Coffee by Archival
- Second stamp the Jumbo Pinecone Bough in Library Green by Archival
- Third stamp and emboss in detail gold the swirl from Damask Chair
- With forest moss distress ink lightly color around the foliage
- With aged mahogany distress ink lightly color here and there around the swirls
- With a edge distresser rough up the edges of the paper and ink with walnut stain distress ink
- I used a medium called "Creative Medium" and the "Vintage Medium" to make it look old. It also gives it a little shimmer.
- Wrap with ribbon
- with plum archival ink stamp the french greeting from Stampendous Eiffel Tower and put it through a paper crimper
- Also put your background paper through a paper crimper
- with a metallic gold paper cut out the new Eiffel Tower from Spellbinders
- Assemble and there you have it.
I just love these and I hope you do too. Thanks so much for visiting and I would love to know what you think. I would also love to have you follow me...I am always adding new designs and techniques and I love to share!!!! Hugs, Rhea
Now for the fun part....Let's shop!!!