Paris Christamas

HAPPY ROMANTIC HOLIDAYS!

Good Morning, I thought I would bring the romance of Paris to our holiday season with lots of stamping, texture and a touch of vintage.


I created the background with a few of my favorite Stampendous images.

  • First stamp the Music Notes in Coffee by Archival
  • Second stamp the Jumbo Pinecone Bough in Library Green by Archival
  • Third stamp and emboss in detail gold the swirl from Damask Chair
  • With forest moss distress ink lightly color around the foliage
  • With aged mahogany distress ink lightly color here and there around the swirls
  • With a edge distresser rough up the edges of the paper and ink with walnut stain distress ink
  • I used a medium called "Creative Medium" and the "Vintage Medium" to make it look old.  It also gives it a little shimmer. 
  • Wrap with ribbon
  • with plum archival ink stamp the french greeting from Stampendous Eiffel Tower and put it through a paper crimper
  • Also put your background paper through a paper crimper
  • with a metallic gold paper cut out the new Eiffel Tower from Spellbinders
  • Assemble and there you have it.
I just love these and I hope you do too.  Thanks so much for visiting and I would love to know what you think.  I would also love to have you follow me...I am always adding new designs and techniques and I love to share!!!!  Hugs, Rhea

Now for the fun part....Let's shop!!!


Comments

Vicky said…
WOW...........these are totally stunning sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Unknown said…
Gorgeous!!! I love the tower!!!
Penny said…
Oh, my, these are both beautiful, Rhea! Fabulous! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Baroque duJour said…
Very festive, lovely vintage feel, I really like your colours, didn't know about eiffel tower and also gonna check out those mediums you mentioned, have a wonderful day.
Oh my, this is totally gorgeous Rhea! I love your idea of CAS lol ;)))
Unknown said…
Really pretty. Love the design and layout of both.