Thursday, November 15, 2012

Essential Elements - Paris Board

November is Essential Elements Month at Stampendous!
Show us your most creative uses of Stampendous Essentials including EP, Mica, Glass Glitter, Color Fragments, Glitter, Flocking.... 
All you have to do is create a project using any of the above elements, hop over to the Stampendous blog and link your project and you could win!!!!

Here is one of the projects I created...Yup, I'm still playing with my FAST FINISH MEDIUM! LOL

To Learn how I tinted my Fast Finish Medium visit my Nesting Project posted on November 10th

I used my favorite Stamendous images here in this project with layers of book pages and copy paper.  I stamped all the images with Archival ink because it is water proof.  All of the coloring is chalked with distressed inks....I've been asked by many to have a tutorial on this technique...I promise to do it soon.

Here is a list of the images used and I've linked them to my favorite online store or Stampendous:  Music Score; I love Paris; Blossom Spray; Eiffel Tower Perfectly Clear Set  Now for the Elements!  Pearlized Mica;  Hunter Fragments; Sage Fragments; Rose Fragments; Halo Gold Glitter

Thanks for visiting today and as always I love to read your comments.  Don't forget to follow me :)  Hugs, Rhea

3 comments:

Penny said...

Rhea, this is another artistic creation! Love the stamped images, the colors you created and the overall design! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Ava Gavloski said...

beautiful piece of creative art Rhea.
ava g

StampendousGraphics said...

Super gorgeous! Just love the texture and detail on this project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...