A Little Bling

Yes, it is time for a new mission at..
7 Kids College Fund!

Your mission should you choose to accept it is...
BLING!

So, I'm sharing a this tag.  Don't you think it's a perfect fit for this challenge?  I designed this with Stampendous in July for the their summer release and now I'm here sharing with all of you for 7 Kids College Fund.


Magnolia Bling by:Passionate Paper Creations
This was seriously so simple.  I used copic markers to color. Ok, maybe it wasn't that simple

I colored the Jumbo Cling Magnolia with my copic's first adding yellow here and there for my highlights.  I then added Pirate Gold on the edges of the pedals and leaves.  Finally, paint a medium layer of glue on the background and pour on the Gold Halo Mix Glitter.  I worked in small areas to insure accuracy.   Add your ribbon, I used my favorite green and gold tule, and your done.

I hope you join our mission of BLING over at 7 KIDS Challenge Blog!  You could win a $20 gift certificate!

Don't forget to leave a little love :) - Rhea





Comments

This is over-the-top FANTASTIC! You and your tag are amazing! Love the glass glitter and embossing powder.
wendyp said…
Wow!!! Melinda is right...this is AMAZING! Love the way you've filled in the background with the glitter!
Unknown said…
Your "mistake" is gorgeous! I can hardly wait to try something similar. I love those jumbo stamps...I want them all!
Lyn Bernatovich said…
I love your 'mistake' technique and can't wait to try it! The tag is awesomely gorgeous!!!!
Liz said…
I think your on to something with this glitter background thing.
Tenia Nelson said…
Gorgeous card dearie!!!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous!!! Every girl loves sparkle :)
WOW! What a happy mistake! I love the BG!
christi said…
this tag looks like you had so much fun making it. great idea/ooops. very pretty. i love bling and this fits the bill.
bzyPTmom said…
Love that stamp--and there are no "mistakes" in crafting--just "artistic touches"!
Indy's Designs said…
GORGEOUS! All that bling!
April Derrick said…
This is so stunning - the colors are just gorgeous and I love how the gold halo glitter looks against the stamp - wonderful job on this tag!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Wow, wow, wow! This is blingtastic! Just stunning!
Penny said…
Rhea, this is another gorgeous tag! And I love making lemonade from the lemons that crop up! LOL! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
Jacky said…
Beautiful tag, so creative! Thank you for sharing!
Sue D said…
Your glue mistake turned out awesome!
Stampendous said…
Adore this tag, Rhea...and I know it will end up as inspiration for a larger piece...can't wait to see THAT!!! Beautiful job showing how our Jumbo stamps can look great even on a tag!!
WOW!!! let me say that again.... WOW!!! This tag is very eye catching. Fantastic Job.
Bonnie said…
Beautiful tag,great save.
Rozy said…
Thank goodness for that mistake...beautiful tag!
Shari Klyn said…
That is one of the best mistakes that I have ever seen. Beautiful work!
craftymom205 said…
Beautiful tag.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Robin said…
Loving all the sparkle! Your flower is beautiful. Sometimes accidents do make the best projects. Hugs, Robin
Anonymous said…
Amazing, BG...you just keep coming up with "WOW" and this tag is a real eye cather and awesome! LOL, MomXOXOXO
ednamburgess said…
Very beautiful! Sounds easy, butttt. May try it. Thanks. Edna
Ann said…
Hi Rhea, beautiful tag. Also, I was just wondering if you could help me with a question I had. I entered the last 7 Kids Challenge and no one stopped by my blog. I thought I had done everything right. I am just confused and wondering if you could let me know if I did do something wrong, what it is so I can fix it for next time. Thank you for your help.