Tim Holtz Holiday Tag

Good Morning!  

It's been a while since I shared a tag.  So today I am bring to you a little holiday inspiration using Tim Holtz Products.


First lets start with the embossing folder and how I used it here.  I used the woodgrain from Bricked & Woodgrain Texture Fades .  I inked the folder with Walnut Stain before running it through my machine and then dried with my heat gun.  I then lightly used my inking tool to work Vintage Photo into the background.  Finally with a little Forrest Moss added a little color here and there for a fresh wood look. 

I really tore up the edges with his distressing tool and inked the edges with Walnut Stain.  

Using Fesitive Greenery I put together the centerpiece.  If you don't have this die you can also use Tattered Pincone and Elegant Flourishes.  I decorated each piece with stickles.

For the Greeting, I used Staz On to stamp on acrylic.  Punched out a circle and heated it with heat gun to warp it.  Outline with stickles. 

Decorate with ribbon and your done.  

I hope you enjoyed today's little inspiration, Rhea


Comments

Barb Turpin said…
Beautiful tag...nice touch to stamp the greeting on acrylic and heat it...very, very nice.
Penny said…
Gosh, Rhea, I love this! Absolutely beautiful tag--fabulous sparkle, distressing, and die cuts! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Beautiful tag Rhea. Love the sparkle and the colours are yummy! Ps. Hope you're feeling better :) [hug]