Steampunk Owl Card


Good Morning!  Rhea here bringing a new design for 7 Kids College Fund using the new collection of Stampendous she has in the store.

Here we have Steampunk Owl colored using a dry brushing technique using distress inks.  No water involved here :)

Steampunk Owl by: Passionate Paper Creations
I use eye shadow applicators and Coloring Nibs by Ranger to color in my images.  You can make them as rich or pastel as you like.  It does take practice...a lot of practice, however, it is fast and fun and I love the results.

I've been asked do to some tutorials so stay tuned and follow my blog because I will be working on this soon.


Let's Go Shopping!!!

Comments

Penny said…
Love this, Rhea! Your coloring is fantastic, love the color scheme, the design and layers. And your embellishments are fabulous! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Anonymous said…
This is a beautiful card. I saw the original card and it has clear gloss highlights on it for more even more demension. Love it. LaVerne
Julie said…
I love your card! It is just gorgeous, and a perfect masculine card! Fabulous!

Hugz,
Julie
Anonymous said…
I agree with Julie...a perfect masculine card. LM
Anonymous said…
Wow.
I love this card - so many elements working together.