7 Kids Challenge - School's Out For Summer


Hello!

Yup...another challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund.  This round is called "School's Out For Summer".  I chose to use Summer Colors that were bold with the new Cut Tuck & Fold Die from Spellbinders.  

This was such an easy project that only took about 30 minutes to create.  These dies are amazing with a collection of 5 different styles.  

I will be teaching a class using 3 of these dies to create 5 cards......so.....hop on over to "Class Schedule Page" to check them out.
Enjoy!




                    

Comments

Penny said…
Simply beautiful, Rhea! Makes me want to buy the dies! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
Carisa said…
I love this card! These new dies make elegant and unique cards. I love how you layered the different color card stock.
Beautiful and delightful card Rhea. Love the pretty contrast coloring you used with the die :o)
Hugs,
Cabio